Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baking Cookies

Nadia's first time making cookies! She does a great job with cookie cutters in playdough, but this was even better because she could lick her fingers and eat the dough!
Yeah! We made a tree! Rolling the dough... it was very hard because I'd stuck it in the freezer to help it stick less, so she needed a little help.
But then she cut out a gingerbread lady and angel to go with the tree.

Look at the pretty angel! Then I decided it was way too sticky to keep cutting shapes (the stickiness was partly because of the dough and partly because it was having a fair amount of slobber added to it the more she realized that dough tasted delicious), so we'd go with round cookies for the rest.
Then she got to add sprinkles (see video below)!
Right out of the oven.
" Yummy! All that hard work really paid off!"



1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca, Andy, and Nadia! It's Susan Elliott-from Thanksgiving. I had to write and tell you that Ashley particularly has enjoyed your Christmas card picture. I tape all of our cards up on the pantry and laundry room doors and put the ones with children down lower for mine to see-Ashley asked me Nadia's name and then for days now has been talking about how she likes Nadia's dress. They are such fun at this age. Hope that you had a wonderful fun Christmas with her-see you next year at Thanksgiving!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete