Her hair is changing color - it's getting lighter and lighter and sometimes in the light looks a little bit redish. It's beautiful and hasn't really started falling out yet, so who knows if it will or how it will wind up.
She's totally holding her head up - for long periods of time! She'll turn it from side to side to take everything in, then all of a sudden it will bob down and she'll pick it back up again. She is grabbing onto things - to our shirts when we hold her, to toys like rattles, and to whatever she can reach. She's remembering certain toys - well at least I think she is! Her face immediately lights up when we show her the focus pictures toy - so quickly that I think it shows memory recognition, but since I'm not in her head, I could be wrong.
She's only getting up once in the night to eat and going right back to sleep! She'll eat between 9-10 pm and then sleep until between 2-3 am and then get up again between 6-7 am! She's amazing and we're the beneficiaries in the sleep department!
She's totally holding her head up - for long periods of time! She'll turn it from side to side to take everything in, then all of a sudden it will bob down and she'll pick it back up again. She is grabbing onto things - to our shirts when we hold her, to toys like rattles, and to whatever she can reach. She's remembering certain toys - well at least I think she is! Her face immediately lights up when we show her the focus pictures toy - so quickly that I think it shows memory recognition, but since I'm not in her head, I could be wrong.
She's only getting up once in the night to eat and going right back to sleep! She'll eat between 9-10 pm and then sleep until between 2-3 am and then get up again between 6-7 am! She's amazing and we're the beneficiaries in the sleep department!
Yesterday she had her first visit to a new state (South Carolina), a sit-down restaurant for lunch, the mall, and a craft store... big day! Today she has four scheduled visitors coming to meet her! This weekend will be her big public debut with our baby shower on Saturday and Parental Dedication at church on Sunday. We've had many calls to see if she's coming to the shower and many people are planning their arrival time at the shower to coincide with her appearance. Everyone is itching to meet her and we can't blame them - she's so cute and such a great baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment