Thursday, November 18, 2010

13 Months

13 Months with Buster Bear! These pictures are getting harder and harder to get as she is still less and less!
"I want to let Buster go down the slide." (Okay she didn't quite use ALL those words, but she did get "Bear" and haul him up the stairs and push him down all by herself... see the next picture.)

Last weekend Auntie Al made a suprise visit to NC to we drove up to visit for a few hours.

Petting the stone bunny

Love my Auntie Al!

Look at these pretty flowers Nana!

Let's go for a walk.

Come on Granddaddy! Let's go!

I must pick up this leaf! I can't go a step further until I have it.

Hugs with Granddaddy and Nana


It's a whole different view up this high!

Wow! Nana took me into the jungle! (aka the giant magnolia tree)


What a beautiful girl!

I love this pinecone

Nadia's zebra jammies

Climbing in the widow seal. She eventually made it into a chair and sat down.

Andy made a great tent/fort in the living room and they read lots of books inside. Nadia could slide out!








No comments:

Post a Comment