Tonight Nadia started a game of peek-a-boo herself with us! As I wrapped her up in her hooded towel after her bath, it fell over her eyes. When I set her down on her changing table to dry her off and get her dressed for bed, she pulled the towel down further over her eyes. I said, "Where's Nadia?" SHE pulled the towel off and just giggled! Then she pulled it back over her eyes so I'd do it again. This went on again and again for 5 minutes and she just kept laughing and laughing each time I'd say "Where's Nadia?" Then, "There she is!" Such fun!
I also forgot to mention that on Mother's Day night when we got home from the day out, she was playing on her blanket in the living room and I walked into the room - she looked at me and said "Muh" and put her hands up to be picked up. Later Andy was rocking her to sleep and I walked into the room to put some dirty clothes in the hamper - she said "Muh" again and started crying and holding her hands out for me to take her. She hasn't said it since, but whether she knew what sound she was making or not, she was definitely trying to get my attention and I'll definitely remember it as the sweet conclusion to a great Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment