Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy, busy girl!

Nadia LOVES electronics! No matter how many toys she is surrounded by, if there is a remote control, cell phone, calculator, camera or computer near by, she will do whatever it takes to get the grown-up electronic device and forego all the toys!
She is getting around quite well! This is a space about 8' x 10' and not thirty seconds before I snapped this picture, she was playing with the popup busy box on the other side of the room! Seriously - she got all the way over to the other side in nearly no time at all. She is doing barrel rolls in every direction to get where she wants to go. She'll go up on all fours but hasn't figured out what to do from there, so she just rocks back and forth and then collapses to her tummy and kicks which propels her only a little bit, so she resorts to rolling and dramatic reaching again! This was the neatest this room looked all day as she kept straying toys here and there and pulling out more and more stuff!

Shop 'til you drop! Thursday Nadia was helping me buy supplies for Vacation Bible School. One minute she's babbling away while I go down the aisle. The next second I reach over to get something off the shelf, turn back around and she's completely sound asleep in the buggy. She stayed that way for a good 20 minutes while I finished my shopping, checked out and went to the car.

This is an old picture but I just pulled it off my phone - swinging at the park in our neighborhood - she loves it!

Daddy pushing Nadia in the swing


This dress was made my by mom (Nana) for me (Becca) when I was little! It's such a cute dress - Nadia likes it too!

Sweet girl posing in her dress mommy used to wear!

Lounging in the bathtub... Nadia is very into a relaxing soak in the tub and our latest arrangement wasn't allowing her to stretch out enough I guess! She'll just prop herself up and lay back to chill (but only for a moment because there is cup banging and duck eating to do too!)

Eating is quite the messy event these days. Nadia loves to feed herself little pieces of things we're having but when I've been giving her veggies from a spoon and then she picks up something to put in her mouth, her fingers get in her mouth and there is quite a bit of mixing of these two things leading to the mess you see here... Dinner is always quickly followed by a bath!

One Happy Happy Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment