And this is my prayer, "That your love may ABOUND more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless, until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God." Phillippians 1:9-11
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Sleeping Beauty
Last night Nadia slept from 10:00-6:00 and I roused her to eat then. She ate and went right back to sleep and is still sleeping now at 9:00! Way to go Nadia! (She hasn't had any tylenol since 7:30 last night so that's not having any affect. At 10:00 when I put her in her bed we did have a long chat about how I needed her to sleep in her bed rather than my arms right now, and she went right to sleep without being rocked or saying another peep!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment