So Friday, December 18 (at 9 weeks) was Nadia's first day of school and my first day back at work. The day was much tougher on me than her. She went to her class with Ms. Susan and Ms. Melanie, took a nap, had a bottle, played, and napped some more. I had updates from someone (teachers, aides, other parents, the director) about every 20 minutes during those four hours and peeped in on her a couple of times myself! Then we (Nadia, Andy, Uncle Jordan and I) had lunch all together for an hour - the saving moment of the day. I knew then that if I can see and hold and play with her every day for that hour at lunchtime, we'll make it through this going back to work thing! Then Uncle Jordan kept her for the next 2 1/2 hours until the end of the day. He and Nadia had a great time together with lots of laughing and cooing and napping. She wore her precious Reindeer dress and Christmas tights with attached socks (which sadly didn't make it in the picture - more to come on that!) and looked adorable.
Auntie Al sent some cute Christmaswear expressing Nadia's Christmas wishes in a bold fashion! Can't wait to see you soon!

Last night we had a Belize Trip Reunion Party and Nadia came along. She was the perfect party guest and stayed awake the entire time entertaining all. She was so happy and alert, it made me wonder if Andy and I at home have been boring her in the evenings! Last night she slept from 10:15-5:45 this morning then ate and went back to sleep until 8:30. She's truly the best baby in the world!
Last night we had a Belize Trip Reunion Party and Nadia came along. She was the perfect party guest and stayed awake the entire time entertaining all. She was so happy and alert, it made me wonder if Andy and I at home have been boring her in the evenings! Last night she slept from 10:15-5:45 this morning then ate and went back to sleep until 8:30. She's truly the best baby in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment