These are the miscellaneous pics from my phone from the last couple months...

Snuggle bugs!

Nadia reading to Lydi

Hanging out in Nad's big bed together

St. Patrick's Day parade at school

Nad's class

She sat down on the driveway, facing the road and said, "I'm upset!" I asked, "Why?" She said, "I want Nenee!" (aka Nana)

Lydi with Poppa

At the Children's Museum in Norfolk. There is an amazing train room with LOTS and LOTS of trains!

The Bubble room at the museum - giant bubbles, little bubbles, bubbles in all shapes and sizes!

Lydi's first trip to the beach!

We ate dinner at Virginia Beach and ran down to the water's edge to "touch it".

Nadia reading to Lydi again. I LOVE it - Nad initiates is on her own and usually when I'm not right with them. She is very selective in the books she chooses.

This sign was in a mall in Norfolk. When we saw it the first time, Nadia SAID, "Food." I thought maybe it was just coincidence until we went back and saw the same sign the next day and she said, "Food" again!

Museum of Natural History in DC

Strollin'

Riding the Metro

Ice cream at the Gaylord Opry Land Hotel in Nashville

Opryland

"I want to hold her," Nad's famous daily words.

Making a tortilla at Chuy's restaurant in Atlanta

Watching tortilla making at Chuy's
Sabbatical in summary - 30 days, 12 cities, 11 churches, 2 conferences, 1 seminary! Lots learned, lots of fun times with family and lots of packing/unpacking and hauling of stuff. It was a great month for which we are very grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment