Saturday, December 17, 2011

December

Couldn't you just eat her up??


Wearing Nana's fun socks


"Outside play" with Granddaddy



Finally getting baths in the whale tub - she wasn't so crazy about the first one, but has loved them ever since.



Daddy and Nad got to give Lydi her first bottle. She took it with no problems.











I think my newest favorite photo





Baby's First and Second Christmas Brunch at church






Meeting Grandmother and Great Papa for the first time










Lydia started smiling last week. Her tear ducts also opened, so she now has tears. She has also started sticking out her tongue and making more and more reactive sounds. I was singing to her the other day and she joined in. She is consistently sleeping one six hour stretch at night followed by two more 2 1/2 hour stretches. I can't complain at all, if only we could get the 6 hours to fall when we were sleeping, we'd be set!



Decorating and un-decorating the tree... over and over!












Nad keeps us laughing all the time these days! Her new language skills are a hoot! She talks in complete sentences ALL the time and says some funny stuff. In the last couple days we've heard, "These are for KIDS, not you mom and dad." (in reference to some children's audio Bible stories). "Get a partner and hold hands GENTLY!" "Good plan!" (after I suggested we eat dinner and then go look at lights in neighborhood). "I would like a doggie, a little white one that barks." (sorry Nad, Santa isn't meeting that request this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment