Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Friends

Nadia with her best school buddy, Katie Mae. Katie Mae turned two a couple months ago, but she and Nad look forward to each other's company every day at school.

Today they had on such similar outfits, I had to get a picture. When I told them to stand by each other and smile, they immediately reached out and got arm in arm for the shot. It was precious!


Playing outside together


They've become such good friends, we're sad that they'll be in different classes next year since their birthdays are so many months apart.

Nadia loves to eat cereal with milk all by herself.


No help please! And she wants to drink the milk from the bowl when she's done (which must be done while still wearing pajamas because it always results in a milky dribble down her chin.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I miss my girls a lot! You would love it here at the preserve. It is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to be home and see hold you both.

    ReplyDelete